Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's 81 degrees in my house

Wow....what an April it's been already. On Easter which was April 4th we had a high of 83. I had bought the girls dresses with little shrugs that go over them. No need for those cute purple shrugs! LOL! We've had 2 days at 87 and today was supposed to reach 85. Feels like we skipped right over spring and went to summer.

So I am pretty happy with Doug today. We got tax money back and he bought a flat screen TV for our bedroom. That was his toy. With the wall mount and the wires needed I think he spent about $700. He got a good deal at best Buy. Anyway so he asked me today if there was anything I wanted. I about died. Seriously?? I told him that I would like to take the Zumba instructor training coming to St. Louis in May. It only comes every few months. So he said sure!! I am so pumped!! At first when I was just starting this fitness instructor adventure he was so against it. I told him how popular Zumba was and that I had about 4 or 5 friends who are dying to take it. So it looks like I'm going to be able to do it!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Can't wait for you to start your newest adventure!!

    ReplyDelete